- Protects by Limiting voltages and shunting surge currents away from sensitive circuits.
- Designed for telecommunications applications such as line cards, modems, PBX, FAX, LAN, VHDSL.
- Helps meet standards such as GR1089, ITU K.20, IEC950, UL1459&50, FCC part 68.
- Low capacitance, High surge (C, D, E rating available), precise voltage limiting, Long life.
- RoHS compliant with Directive 2002/95/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 January 2003 on the restriction of the use of certain hazardous substances in electrical and electronic equipment (RoHS Directive) and comply to a maximum concentration value of 0.1% by weight in homogeneous materials for lead (Pb), mercury, hexavalent chromium, polybrominated biphenyls (PBB) and polybrominated diphenyl ethers (PBDE) and of 0.01% weight in homogeneous materials for cadmium.